Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Guests, intruders, and friends

Not sure how it happened, but there are plants that have escaped their area and are staying with the neighbors. There are squash plants in my onions and a couple sunflowers in my tomatoes...anyway I think they are sunflowers! And there are ladybugs and deer visiting. Thankfully, the deer haven't eaten anything yet. I hope the ladybugs are eating all they want, because they are suppose to be very good for the garden, eating unwanted pests.

Here's a cute little ladybug on a tomato plant. I've seen them on the potatoes too. Yay!
Here are some deer tracks from last night...going right through the tomatoes! I am not a gambler, but I sure feel like I am really taking my chances because we don't have a fence up yet!! We have some materials, now hubby needs to get it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment