Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer arrived!

June 21st was the first day of summer and, just like that, the sun started shining and it's been very nice since. I got all my starts planted and everything is looking good. Here are some current pictures (remember, it's a work in progress!)...

Here's a picture of the garden from the other direction. We don't have the fence up yet, but all the vegetables are still very small, so I am taking my chances. We have materials for the fence, just have to do the work. Looks like it will be 100 ft on each side. I can see that the deer have been walking through, but they probably can't tell the veges from the weeds yet. :)

We made the signs for all the vegetables:


David made me a compost bin:
This is my little greenhouse, it's just 6x8, but big enough for me for now:


No comments:

Post a Comment